Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Million Things Millie

 
 
Hello dear Hedgies, just rushed in to say hi, things are good (my very dodgy L knee being the exception), am still very busy at work, so little time left for my very favourite past-time......you. Things are progressing well for The Grand Botanical Tour 2013 with Ms. Library of Design. If you haven't checked out what's happening, please go & see the plan of action over at The Library. So as you can see by the gorgeous Potting Shed image, in between programming defibrillators I have gardens on my mind.
 
Baby Gracie is growing rapidly, I'm trying to upload photos of her on The Hedge's Facebook page, it's become the new generation Nonna's bragbook. If you want to keep up with the little cherub's progress do join me on FB. I'm finding running personal, The Hedge & work Facebook pages + The Hedge & work Twitter accounts 'challenging'. But I do love the social media whirl, just get a bit cross-eyed at times ensuring our work Followers don't get pretty Hedge stuff & you mob don't get receive a tweet about the value of adding EtCO2 capnography to your defib parameters!!   
 
 
Photobucket
 

4 comments:

  1. I find FB convenient to keep my family (in Australia) up to date with what's going on with my family over here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I wish I could go on the Botanical Tour. I would be pinching myself the whole time, making sure I'm not dreaming. Enjoy that beautiful baby girl, babies don't keep. Won't be long and she will be in your closet getting into your high heels and practicing her run way walk through the house and MOTH will be just eating up every minute of it. Love ya, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, you are a dab hand at social media, it's all I can do to keep my blog going, and erratically at that !Very impressed !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking you up on FB right now! Give Gracie a squeeze from Aunty Meredy! M xo

    ReplyDelete

And none will hear the postman's knock
Without a quickening of the heart.
For who can bear to feel himself forgotten?
~W.H. Auden

Related Posts with Thumbnails